With the world shifting to things like Garlic and Herb Butter, we decided to switch things up from our side too! Presenting the Desi version, using our delectable, Amba Halad Pickle.Prep-time: 10 Mins
- 100 gm - Butter (room temperature)
- ¼ bunch - Coriander leaves finely chopped
- Juice of ½ Lime
- 50 gm – Goosebumps Amba-Halad Pickle
- Salt and pepper : Swaad Anusaar (We all remember Sanjeev Kapoor, don’t we.)
- Puree the Amba Halad Pickle in a mixer and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add the soft room temperature butter, half the coriander leaves, Amba Halad pickle puree, lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
- This is our version of dairy goodness that can be used just like regular butter, and we have used it for our rendition of Bhutta.
- For this you’ll need our freshly made Amba Halad butter and some cobs with corn!
- Roast the corn until done and while it is hot rub a liberal amount of the Amba Halad butter all over it.
- Place in a serving dish and garnish with coriander leaves.